SL&A’s Global Rapid Solutions Group remains unmatched in its ability to apply military training and forensic intelligence for maximum effectiveness per engagement. Substantive current special operations experience, unwonted comprehensive cross disciplinary information gathering capabilities and a proven track record of delivering expedited solutions to difficult problems underscore each engagement undertaken by this elite group of professionals.
Rapid Deployment Recovery Teams deploy immediately to recover clients and/or assets in the event of missing persons, kidnap and ransom (K&R), imprisonment, natural or manmade disaster or other imminent danger. Staff emergency medical personnel stabilize the injured and wounded during transport.
Services provided :
- Worldwide threat assessment
- Worldwide reconnaissance
- Advanced protection services
- Cross-border extraction and recovery of personnel and assets
- Global rapid deployment via air, sea and land
- Medical support
Biographies of group professionals will not appear online for security reasons.
Selected Case Studies/Notable Matters
- Recovered a major global industrial firm’s offshore assets after they had been unlawfully nationalized during a period of civil unrest.
- Tracked and repatriated offshore funds misappropriated from a US-based financial institution.
- Located and identified an anonymous stalker of a US resident outside of the United States. Interdicted the progression of the stalker’s hostile behavior.
- Provided medical emergency extraction for a client who had lost all travel and identity documentation and was hospitalized in a third world nation in the throes of war.
- Detected economic espionage conducted against a US-based global technology firm. Provided traceable disinformation to an insider participating in the misappropriation of intellectual property. Coordinated with federal law enforcement in the identification and investigation of the entity sponsoring the economic espionage.