SL&A provides analysis, planning, recommendations and implementation support for growth and organizational change initiatives.
The Firm assists clients in new expansions, the development and deployment of new services, product launches, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and country market entry.
SL&A professionals are highly skilled and deeply experienced in the facilitation of planning, devising marketing strategies, assessing competitor approaches, developing interdiction strategies, and guiding the strategic planning and business unit planning process.
Selected Case Studies/Notable Matters
- Developed the contractual and partnership platform for a leading consumer lenders’ cobrand and affinity product initiatives.
- Evaluated the capital structure of a multi-billion dollar membership organization and determined the costs and benefits of conversion to a stock company.
- Authored the strategy and marketing plan for a global acquiring initiative by a US domestic acquirer.
- Supported the feasibility analysis and launch strategy for a US firm’s new financial services products and operations in Europe.
- Formulated the strategy and market plan for the cross selling of brokerage, investment, and insurance services to a leading financial institution’s customers.
- Developed the global customer service strategy for one of the world’s leading brands. Vetted supporting vendors and fulfillment houses on four continents.
- Developed the country market entry strategy for an alternative healthcare treatment modality.