Threat Armor℠ Cyber is the information security component of the comprehensive Threat Armor℠ risk protection program designed exclusively for MFOs, HNWI and families, celebrities, sports figures and others in the public eye. It’s the way high profile individuals keep their information, their businesses and their identities secure.
(For all computers and computer media-related devices)
- Information Security Assessments and Risk Mitigation
- Incident Response: All Manner of Attack, Impersonation, DOS, Financial Crime and More
- Technological Countermeasures and Social Engineering for Cyber Stalking and Cyber Bullying
- Professional Bug Sweeps
- Expert Referrals: Attorneys, Law Enforcement, Reputation Managers, Trauma Counselors
- Continuous Threat Monitoring
Selected Case Studies/Notable Matters
- A family office entity engaged Threat Armor Cyber because of continuous intrusions designed to violate their privacy and compromise family member’s identities. The intruders attempted not only very sophisticated social engineering against members of the family, but also cyber bullying of minors. Threat Armor Cyber prevented the social engineering from being effective and identified the cyber bully who was reported to law enforcement and prosecuted. Countermeasures dissuaded the intruders from continuing their attacks.