Threat Armor℠ Domestic is the close-to-home, continental US component of the comprehensive Threat Armor℠ risk protection program designed exclusively for MFOs, HNWI and families, celebrities, sports figures and others in the public eye. It’s the way high profile individuals stay safe and secure in the United States.
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Counter Stalking and Counter Harassment
- Asset Recovery
- Dedicated 24/7/365 Personal Security Monitoring
- Emergency Messaging to Designated Contact
- Incident Response and Evacuations: Natural and Manmade Disasters
- Advanced Personal and Asset Protection: Events, Business and Private Luxury Travel, Yachts, Private Planes
- Email Safety Alerts: Global Health and Outbreaks, Geopolitical Intelligence, Food Recall
- Training and Education: Emergency Preparedness and Response, Travelers’ Health, Urban Safety
- Expert Referrals: Attorneys, Law Enforcement, Trauma Counselors, Security Infrastructure Companies
Select Case Studies / Notable Matters
- An unknown person was physically and electronically stalking a celebrity. We trained the celebrity to effectively respond to the unwanted attention and also engaged the stalker online. This allowed us to build a profile of the stalker and predict the stalker’s activity. Using this profile enabled us to draw out the stalker, photograph the individual and identify them. After the stalker was confronted with the identification and the threat of prosecution, the stalker ceased the harassment.
- An individual with a substantial retinue of employees, assistants and service people owns several homes each of which contains collections of considerable value. An insider who was aware of the security arrangements at the various homes and who was intimately familiar with the individual’s travel agenda shared vulnerability information with outsiders who were then able to defeat the electronic and physical security measures at two of the homes and steal millions of dollars worth of the individual’s collection. Threat Armor Domestic services allowed the client to set up a scenario utilizing the insider’s predictable pattern of betrayal in which the thieves were identified and subsequently arrested by law enforcement. They in turn named the insider who had aided them. The insider was removed from the individual’s environment and later charged and convicted of multiple felonies