Threat Armor℠ International is the world travel and working-outside-the-US component of the comprehensive Threat Armor℠ risk protection program designed exclusively for MFOs, HNWI and families, celebrities, sports figures and others in the public eye. It’s the way high profile individuals stay safe and secure – no matter what happens – when overseas.
- Risk Assessment and Risk Recognition
- Counter Stalking and Counter Harassment
- Dedicated 24/7/365 Personal Security Monitoring
- Emergency Messaging to Designated Contact
- Email Safety Alerts: Global Health and Outbreaks, Geopolitical Intelligence
- Evacuations: Medical Emergencies, Natural and Manmade Disasters, Political Unrest
- Asset Recovery
- Advanced Personal & Asset Protection: Events, Business & Private Luxury Travel, Yachts, Private Planes
- Expert Referrals: Attorneys, Medical and Dental Resources, Translators, Interpreters, Trauma Counselors
- Lost Document Advice and Assistance
- Peace of Mind Home Check in Service
- Training and Education: Travelers’ Health and Safety Abroad: Student, Adventurer, Hostile Environment
Selected Case Studies/Notable Matters
- A high net worth family put Threat Armor International to use when they decided to take a yearlong absence from work and their home country. Initially, the family members were trained on health and safety abroad, situational awareness, and escape and evasion protocols in the event of natural or man made disasters. Family member’s locations and itineraries were monitored to verify their security. Local resources were detailed to provide additional risk mitigation services when necessary. Medical evacuation contingencies were established and risk mitigation professionals shadowed the family’s seafaring activities.
- The son of a US-based billionaire family elected to go hiking with a youth group in an area that borders a Middle Eastern nation hostile to America. Threat Armor International tracks his location on a regular basis and matches his location to his planned itinerary. He varies from his itinerary and crossed the border into the hostile nation during his hike. When this was detected, an attempt was made to contact him, but he did not respond. A rapid deployment team in the area was immediately tasked with finding and relocating him to a safer area with less risk of unintentionally crossing national borders.