Threat Armor Physical’s incomparable tri-level risk protection program addresses threats from those who maliciously seek to endanger assets and person: disgruntled employees, kidnappers, stalkers, terrorists and other recreants.
▶︎ Strategy and Preparation
▶︎ Vigilance and Verification
▶︎ Response and Containment
Team members maintain active liaison with Federal law enforcement agencies, state and local police departments and other vital parties as needed.
Select Case Studies / Notable Matters
- A global organization utilizes Threat Armor Physical to continuously assess vulnerabilities, mitigate risk, provide training to its personnel in high risk environment, monitor threats, and provide rapid incident response and overseas protection services when required.
- A high net worth family put Threat Armor to use when they decided to take a yearlong absence from work and their home country. Initially, the family members were trained on health and safety abroad, situational awareness, and escape and evasion protocols in the event of natural or man made disasters. Family member’s locations and itineraries were monitored to verify their security. Local resources were detailed to provide additional risk mitigation services when necessary. Medical evacuation contingencies were established and risk mitigation professionals shadowed the family’s seafaring activities.
- The son of a US-based billionaire family elected to go hiking with a youth group in an area that borders a Middle Eastern nation hostile to America. Threat Armor tracked his location on a regular basis and matched his location to his planned itinerary. He varied from his itinerary and crossed the border into the hostile nation during his hike. When this was detected, an attempt was made to contact him, but he did not respond. A rapid deployment team in the area was immediately tasked with finding and relocating him to a safer area with less risk of unintentionally crossing national borders.
- When law enforcement was unable to respond to a bomb threat that impacted a Fortune 100 client, GRSG personnel scrambled to clear and search the threatened area. The GRSG also traced one of the threatening calls and associated the source of the call to an individual with known radical ties, but also with a reputation for harassment of US companies. GRSG personnel trained the Fortune 100 company’s employees on response procedures and instituted changes in the telecommunications infrastructure in order to capture additional information in future threats and to harden systems against unauthorized intrusion.
- Threat Armor team members located and identified an anonymous stalker of a US resident outside of the United States and interdicted the progression of the stalker’s hostile behavior.
- GRSG provided medical emergency extraction for a client who had lost all travel and identity documentation and was hospitalized in a third world nation in the throes of war.
- A major global industrial firm’s offshore assets were unlawfully nationalized during a period of civil unrest. GRSG recovered the assets of the firm.